We design and operate jigging plants. We have specialists to solve problems and optimize these plants.
The pulse jig is ideal to separate materials of different densities. It can therefore be used to separate metal from furnace slags and to upgrade ores and coal. The PLC control on the jig is user friendly for both operators and technicians and adds high quality control to the jig. A big advantage of the jig is the adaptability to different materials and variation in material feed. It is extremely robust, with low, simple and straight forward maintenance.
High efficiency makes it an essential piece of equipment for the metallurgist who is concerned about his recoveries. The best recoveries are achieved by:
- Separating/upgrading >1mm ferro alloy from ferro alloy slag, ores and coal with the jig.
- Separating/upgrading <1mm ferro alloy from ferro alloy slag, ores and coal with spirals.
TYPICAL CONFIGURATION AND SPECIFICATION
- 1500 mm Wide Jig
- 3 Compartments for effective recovery
- 2 Gates for separation of two products (i.e. high-grade and mid-grade ore)
- Estimated ferro alloys slag throughput of 60 ton/hour
- PLC control
- Air requirement – 70m3/min (At 30kpa)
- Water requirement – 4m3/h
- Water circulation – 280 m3/h
- Power requirement – 250kW